ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jobs in Sweden?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Western Europe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elize

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Jobs in Sweden? Reply with quote

Hello, I'm new to this forum, Jacob advised me to join here because I've been trying to find a job in Sweden for several months as an English Teacher and I can never find vacancies!

Does anybody know of anything about teaching English in Sweden? By the way, I live in Malmö, in the south.

Thanks!

- Elize
Tessan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also interested in finding jobs in Sweden. Elize, have you found any good ways to find TESL jobs? Any advice you can offer is greatly appreciated!
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Jobs in Sweden Reply with quote

Hello Tessan

Here's one on the job board, from some time ago but it might be still worth writing to them now. You never know your luck

http://www.eslemployment.com/dcforum/DCForumID1/2729.html

UJ
Tessan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I will look into those opportunities!

Tessan
Andrews

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: Jobs in Sweden? Reply with quote

Elize wrote:
Hello, I'm new to this forum, Jacob advised me to join here because I've been trying to find a job in Sweden for several months as an English Teacher and I can never find vacancies!

Does anybody know of anything about teaching English in Sweden? By the way, I live in Malmö, in the south.

Thanks!

- Elize

Hi

Welcome to ESL Job forum its very good forum for discussion about your jobs and find solution for it. Actually in my knowledge ezilon{dot}com is very useful for you here you can search your favorite job in your favorite location .for more info click on signature
I wish you find your job from here.

Thanks
anthony stinne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: jobs in sweden Reply with quote

Hi
I came from the UK with CELTA and went to study SFI over 1 year but rested after A,B och C and now studying for D course. I have not got a job in English as a teacher because Sweden needs to know everything about your qualifications via högskolverket..See www.hsv.se och They have to compare every subject of your degree, subjects, hours and grades plus you need besides SFI, to study Svenksa Pedagogi before teaching English in Friskolar. I am struggling after 2 years here now, and just recently setting up English conversation classes via Studioframbjudet. If you have any advice, please contact 0730494025 and if you have anything on English conversation, material etc..

Regards
Anthony
Vilhelmina
Lapland, Vasterbotten
Argentina84

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also looking for a job as a teacher of English. Thanks for all the info.
walterharris

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Jobs in Sweden Reply with quote

Tack.
The Jobs in Stockholm above is a good link - for employers to post listings as well.

Any suggestions and links for around Sweden in or outside Stockholm for bi-lingual engleska och svenska positions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Western Europe All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: