ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anybody Taught in Language Spirit?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL Jobs From Home...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hotmuffin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: Anybody Taught in Language Spirit? Reply with quote

Hi, I wish to know from any tutors who have taught or are teaching in Language Spirit? Is it good or bad? I think its quite popular, as they have a few years online, so it should be reliable. I haven't taught yet, so I would like to know your experience Smile
djunamod

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't quite answer your question, as I haven't had experience with them, but just looking at the website for teachers, it looks kinda spammy to me. I'm not saying they're not legitimate, but when a website gives you a pull down menu that is supposed to show you how much money you can make a month when you choose how much you want to take for an hour of tutoring, that seems a bit over-the-top for me...

Djuna
Mad_Miller20

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much about them - but why wouldn't you simply offer your services as an individual? You could create your own business from home.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL Jobs From Home... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: