ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will Language School - Info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Korea [Only]...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lupin the Third

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Will Language School - Info Reply with quote

Good day,

I hope that you can help me.

I recently started applying for work as an English teacher in Korea. Do you have any information on Will Language School in Suseongu, Daegu?

According to the agency it's a very reputable establishment. It does look like a great opportunity and the director of the school sounds very nice.

However, I can't find any information on the school at all and would like to do some more homework before making a decision.

Kind regards
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: EVIDENCE Reply with quote

Hello Lupin the Third

Welcome to the forum.

It is not enough that someone says that it is reputable. You need to see the evidence!

You need the following information about the agency and the school.The website address, the full location address, telephone numbers and email addresses. Then you need to check that they do exist and cross check them again.

Do not accept the word of anyone without seeing the evidence yourself. That is how the scammer will trap you

UJ
Lupin the Third

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi UnionJack,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I have PM'd the address and the phone number of the school.

I don't have any email addresses or a website address for the school though.

Kind regards
Lupin the Third

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I do have the e-mail address and website of the Agency though.

I am working through Longbridge Pacific and have been in correspondence with a person named Fred.

So far I have been happy with the correspondence. They have been friendly and respond quickly to all my emails.

Kind regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Korea [Only]... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: