ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Watch out for Ombrosa Intenational School France-SCAM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Western Europe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr.joel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Watch out for Ombrosa Intenational School France-SCAM Reply with quote

I applied at this "school" and this school and became skeptical when I got a job offer after getting the characteristic 20 questions with no interview. This "offer" course, with a hasty demand for payment for visa and flight.

Noticing also that I was advised not to do so, I contacted Ombrosa via their contact details on their website and they were not hiring.

Furthermore, they said a dozen teachers had called them up asking when they would start working the year before. They may have been booted from here previously but I notice the same employer posting a job for France here:

http://www.eslemployment.com/qualified-and-enthusiastic-candidates-for-english-teaching-positions-in-paris-france-lyon-paris-france-32416706.htm

You can clearly see at the bottom of the advertisement page:

Quote:
Employer Information
Learn more about Ombrosa International School France
Browse all Ombrosa International School France Jobs
Browse Ombrosa International School France Jobs in Lyon
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: ADVERTISEMENT Reply with quote

mr.joel, I agree with you, it is a scam.

I have checked it out and none of the information given to us, matches the contact details on their website.

Therefore, this advertisement has been deleted

UJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Western Europe All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: