ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

International Educational Centre - Dzerzhenskiy, Russia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rrosloniec

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: International Educational Centre - Dzerzhenskiy, Russia Reply with quote

If anyone is interested in teaching in Russia, I recommend International Educational Centre in Dzerzhenskiy, Russia. Dzerzhenskiy is a suburb of Moscow, which is about 45 minutes by bus and train to Red Square.

My time spent at International Educational Centre in Dzerzenskiy (the Moscow Region), Russia will always be the most memorable and wonderful experience of my life. I spent 3 amazing years at the school, 2012-2013, and feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with them.

The administration, especially the director, took me in as a member of a family from the start. I could always count on the administration to help me in all aspects of my Russian experience from teaching to paying my internet bill.

The school went above and beyond fulfilling their side of the contract; they were the most generous school I have ever worked for - not only financially. Staff birthdays were never taken lightly and school parties were anything but routine.

I wholeheartedly recommend taking advantage of an opportunity to work with IEC a school which will always feel like family to me.
Janezpavel

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds nice,

Are you still teaching there?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: