ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do half-year ESL positions exist?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Getting the ESL Job...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NovayaZemlya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Do half-year ESL positions exist? Reply with quote

I'd like to teach ESL while enrolling in a part-time, online graduate program. The issue is that my practicum would be during the spring, so I would need to be in the United States during the spring semester. Are there any half-year ESL teaching positions available? If so, is there a particular country where I would have the most luck finding a one-semester appointment? I am particularly interested in teaching in Russian-speaking countries.
katelara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iíd like to find an ESL job abroad for 2-3 years. Iím highly experienced, well-qualified, lively and dynamicÖand Iím 62. Already, Iím finding, my age excludes me from certain countries (Saudi Arabia, for example, operates an upper age limit of 55).
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:59 am    Post subject: AGE Reply with quote

Hello Katelara

Welcome to the forum

Check out the following post regarding the recent age change in China:

http://www.esl-jobs-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=13805&highlight=#13805

and the following thread:

http://www.esl-jobs-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=12443&highlight=#12443

UJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Getting the ESL Job... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: