ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannot Submit my application- HELP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Getting the ESL Job...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muriel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:20 am    Post subject: Cannot Submit my application- HELP Reply with quote

I have tried several times to submit my application for an open and available position but it doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas???? Much appreciated. New to this site.
Muriel
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject: APPLICATION Reply with quote

Hello Muriel

Welcome to the forum and you will note that I have moved your post to the appropriate section.

At which point are you having difficulty with your application?

Immediately below the job posts are two options, highlighted in orange:- Apply Online (Recommended) and Email Employer (No Registration required)

When you have completed your details: Click on Preview Application and when you are satisfied then click on Send Application. You should then see a message that the application has been sent. If you are still having problems send me your details and I will do it for you..

UJ
Muriel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:45 am    Post subject: Dear helpful Reply with quote

Thank you for your assistance. I've followed those directions several times now and it appears unresponsive at the point of -submit application-
I will try again when I am in a good internet space and will keep you posted.
How should the screen respond at point of successful submission? Does it send a confirmation? Could I just opt for the -email employer- and work through it that way? If so, it seems that neither of those buttons seem to direct me either. I have accessed application submission this far by signing in and following some prompts that way. Sorry for the ramble. Thank you for your help. Have a great day!
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:54 pm    Post subject: SETUP Reply with quote

Hello Muriel

I tried it myself yesterday and everything was working fine and I have also tried it again today with this job: http://www.eslemployment.com/teaching-2-12years-old-kids-in-beijing-and-other-cities-beijing-china-58645139.htm and it responded with Your application has been sent for the "Teaching 2-12years old kids in beijing and other cities".

Later, when I went back into system, to the same job, the Apply Online message had been replaced with You previously applied to this position.

It may be that it is not setup correctly on the job for which you are applying. Therefore, send me the details by private message (pm) and I will check it out.

UJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Getting the ESL Job... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: