ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teaching in country of Georgia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tmichel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Teaching in country of Georgia Reply with quote

Has anyone taken the government job listed teaching in the country
of Georgia and if so, what was your experience? I am interested in doing
this, but would like anyone's input with their experience before I
apply for this type of position.
aardvark

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Georgia? There was a recruiter company (either Teachaway or Footprints Recruiting) that placed you with a family. You taught at a school and then you taught the family by interacting w/ them.

The pay was so low and you had to bring $$ with you. That set off alarms for me. It was not the kind of job I would take.

If you are still interested, go to the Teachaway or Footprints web sites and register there. If they eagerly seek you out, then there is something wrong. Use caution.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: