ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Education Experts is making its move
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Africa & S.W. Asia [Middle East]...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jesica

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

800... is enough amount I think ..
aardvark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject: Do not pay for visa upfront Reply with quote

Only an idiot would pay a company for a visa. It is the company's obligation.
St. George

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:16 am    Post subject: Visa costs Reply with quote

Hey aardvark,

Still hammering away? Haven't heard from you in years!

I take it that you have settled down and now you are at peace with yourself and the world! It took me 3 years but then I was like a zombie after that. Are there any others with whom you can have a real conversation? Do you have any hobbies or do you just stare into the desert? I worked with a guy who imagined, he was sitting in a garden full of flowers but my imagination was never able to stretch that far.

Better say something about the topic before I get deleted. I think Jesica means it is too much to pay in the land of bribes, I wonder what's the going rate to get a job...

Take care!
aardvark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:02 pm    Post subject: Still in KSA Reply with quote

Hi SG. It's nice to hear from you.
I went back to Qassim 2 years ago (seems more like 5). I stayed with the company (since I'm a private contractor) and then the Dept. Chair left Qassim in a hurry. He found out that a new dean was going to run the place. Then I found out why the dept. chair left in a hurry. The dean mandated a new IELTS training program and he coddled the students who had complaints.

Well, the students rebelled against the IELTS program and it was shut down. I never got used to the spoiled attitudes of students so I made a switch to IPA in Riyadh. Small towns never do it for me.

I'm busy selling my stuff and doing another work visa application back in the states. I spend my free time visiting Eastern & Central Europe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Africa & S.W. Asia [Middle East]... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: