ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ESL certified in Puebla, Mexico or San Jose, Costa Rica

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL on the North American Continent . . .
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marta614

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: ESL certified in Puebla, Mexico or San Jose, Costa Rica Reply with quote

Hi!

I'm a recent college grad with a certifcation to teach elementary education with a major in Spanish. I would really like to work in a bilingual school and even more so get my ESL certification. I am specifally looking for places in Puebla, Mexico or San Jose, Costa Rica. If anyone could give me any information to point me in this direction, I would VERY MUCH appreciate it.

Thanks
Marta Very Happy
Guy Courchesne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a number of TEFL or CELTA course providers in Mexico and Costa Rica. You will find in Mexico:

ITTO-Via Lingua in Guadalajara
CELTA in Playa del Carmen
TEFL-Teachers Latin America in Mexico City
UET-TEFL in Puerto Vallarta

In Costa Rica you'll find International House CELTA in San Jose

Bilingual school jobs in San Jose are few. You'll find more in Heredia, just outside San Jose. There are a number of bilingual schools all over Mexico, and the time to apply to them is now for the next school year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL on the North American Continent . . . All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: