ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for Working visa sponsorship

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Your ESL C.V....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaskarmukund

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Looking for Working visa sponsorship Reply with quote

Hello,

3 years experienced Conversation Teacher is looking for Working visa sponsorship in Tokyo. Ready to travel in October 07. Having residential arrangement in Tokyo. Presently active in India. Teach Online and One to one. Ready to undergo training programme, if required. Also interested in teaching Yoga and Meditation to students. Keen to start Conversation club in and around Tokyo, may able in partnership. Ready to invest, if required. Smile

I am Indian and I live in India. I teach Online English conversation. I am visitng Tokyo in Sept 07 and I would like to continue my present activity in Tokyo. I can teach one to one. I prefer private classes, coaching, conversation. Please advise me.

Full Name: Chaskar Mukund Damodar

Address: B/2, Punyaee, shivashakti society, Paud road, Pune.

Marital status: Married

Nationality: Indian

Residence: India

Qualification: Bachelor of Commerce from Pune University.

Major: Industrial Relations/Management

Working experience: Total of 15 years in various companies, in and around Pune, Mumbai, (India), in Private and Limited Companies. Worked in capacity as: Clerk, Typist, Stenographer, Sales Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Manager

Business: Carried out business in industrial products - Marketing Lubricating Oils, Manufacturing PVC plastic articles in Partnership, engaged in Poultry business Prop, Broking and Commission Agent, Investment Broker - Investment in Government Bonds etc.

Present activity: Online English conversation teacher.

Experience: 3 years in teaching One to One and Online

Hobbies: Travelling, Table tennis, reading, Yoga, meditation.

Extra curricular: Participated in Student's movement in College days. Presently active Laughter club member.

Languages known: English, Hindi, Marathi, Japanese

Expected salary: As per present standard norms.

Interested Job type: Part time/Full time/Contract

Expected field: Online work (including teaching),
One to One, private coaching, school teaching, teaching at Cafe, either at my place or student's place too.

I am learning basic Japanese, to enable me to interact with students. By the time, I arrive in Tokyo, I should be well conversant with the Japanese language.

I am keen to start an English Conversation Club in Tokyo, Japan.

N.B. Passport validity - 9 years. To work in Japan, Visa sponsorship will be solicited
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Your ESL C.V.... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: