ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."
Joined: 11 Sep 2007
|Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:17 am Post subject: An Egyptian-born Resident of Canada
|Mohammed S. Morad
Suez Canal Authority Blocks, no. 561, apt.20,
A self-motivated American-accented certified English instructor with a wide range of experience in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), very strong command of written and spoken English and excellent computer skills. Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives. First-class analytical, design and problem solving skills. Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards.
Building a good career in the field of TEFL through IT solutions and web development.
2006 IT Management Diploma, Colorado Technical University, Colorado, US.
2005 International Computer Driver’s License
1. Basic concepts of IT 2. Using the computer and managing files
3. Word processing 4. Spreadsheets
5. Database 6. Presentation
7. Information and Communication
2000-2001 Pre-master’s credit hours at the American University in Cairo, TEFL Masters’ Program
Subjects studied: English Linguistics 405, English Grammar 500, Teaching Methodology, English Literature 505, and Statistical Computer Software.
1996-2000 B.A. in Education and English Methodology at the Faculty of Education, Suez Canal University
Grade Point Average: Very good with honors
Subject studied: English Culture and Literature, English Linguistics, Teaching Methodology, Psychology, Sociology, and Computer Science.
HONORS AND AWARDS:
2001 Graduate Merit Fellowship from the American University in Cairo.
2000 Honor degree from the Faculty of Education, Suez Canal University.
Attending a number of seminars, workshops, and conferences with the ILEP-II (Integrated English Language Program II)
2005 to 2007
Job title: American school English teacher
Responsibilities: Teaching English for American high school classes, curriculum development, and teaching SAT preparation courses.
Employer: CITA- accredited Al-Manar American School, Ismailia, Egypt
2003 to 2005
Job title: University instructor.
Responsibilities: Teaching general English classes for university students, material development and designing extra-curricular English resources.
Employer: Arab Open University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
2000 to 2003
Job title: English instructor.
Responsibilities: Teaching general English classes for adults and IELTS and TOEFL preparation classes, material development and designing extra-curricular English resources.
Employer: European Language Institute, Ismailia branch.
1998 to 2000
Job title: Bilingual translator.
Responsibilities: Translating academic researches and web content
Employer: Surfer Internet Center in Ismailia.
1996 to 1998
Job title: Cyber café administrator.
Responsibilities: Managing and administrating a cyber café, and providing technical support for customers.
Employer: Surfer Internet Center in Ismailia.
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW) Code: 410
Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW) Code: 425
• IBM Compatible PCs running Microsoft Windows, MS-DOS, WordPerfect, Word for Windows, Microsoft Office package, Internet browsing and searching skills.
• Maintenance of IBM Compatible PCs.
• Programming languages: and Sun Micro system’s Java Programming Language.
• Designing web pages using Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) and GUI editors, such as Microsoft FrontPage, Macromedia Dream weaver, Macromedia Home Site Allure.
• Designing graphics using Paint Shop software and Photo Shop package.
• Designing animated graphics using Macromedia Flash.
• Leading a team in designing a template website for an e-hospital including managing, role distributing and supervising.
• Designing a personal website that provides English e-learning services.
1. Notes on Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness.
2. Notes on Sean O’Casey’s Juno and the Peacock.
Date of birth: Oct. 12, 1979
Place of birth: Ismailia.
ID card no.: 35135
Place of issue: Ismailia
Marital status: Married
Military service: Exempted.
• American literature, antique book collecting, photography, intramural sports, aerobics and physical fitness – gym.
• Mrs. Debra Lee Ragab, Principal of Manar American School
Tel.: +20-12-7280589, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Professor Shaker Rizq, head of English Department, Faculty of Education, Suez Canal University, email: email@example.com
• Mr. Adel Darwish, head of English Dept., Manar American School, , Tel.: +20124056793.
||All times are GMT + 1 Hour
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum