ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heard of Poland English Language Center?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zorysia

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Heard of Poland English Language Center? Reply with quote

Has anyone heard of Poland English Language Center in Warsaw, Poland? The address is: Centrum JÍzyka Angielskiego Ul. Mazowiecka 12A.
They have offered me a teaching job. What puzzled me is this, they extended their invitation without interviewing me via telephone or Skype. Most of all, they haven't even asked to see proof of my certification. On the other hand, they have advised me on the proper channel of obtaining a permit to work legally in Poland. Additionally, the monthly salary would be 800 euro after tax deduction. Would that be sufficient to live comfortably in Warsaw? The accomodation would be provided for.

Any advice and objective opinion would be appreciated.
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Legitimate business Reply with quote

I am unable to find any evidence that The Polish English Language Center is a legitimate business.

UJ
zorysia

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: scam Reply with quote

Hi Unionjack!

Thank you for your help!

Regards,
Zorysia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: