ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teaching in Shenzhen, Baoan, need tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in China [Only]...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elj

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Teaching in Shenzhen, Baoan, need tips!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
I am in contact with a school in Shenzen (China). They offered me a job in Baoan, in a Kindergarten and I would like to know if anybody has had some experiences with Peccl school (I am in contact with Fenny). Are they reliable?
I read some bad experiences in this forum so I would be sure before making a decision.
Thank you very much
Have a nice day
Elisa
hahapauli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: fenny...???...is not a school.... Reply with quote

Hi sorry to say...fenny is not a school....fenny is a supposed agent/consultant.
...and well....there is alot of ''infame'' there...he's been around for quite a while...
...whether he and the company is actually a fraud...well it's anyone's guess..
...the thing is....you will not be offered a job...until you arrive at his office...AND
..pay him some money...then...I believe...he will deduct a certain amount from your salary each month...until...his retainer is covered...sound a bit like ''bonded labor''??? does to me..and ...well..it is quite a decent chunk from your pay...and well if you look around...you might find it easier and much cheaper...to go through someone else....you could consider deborah English..kindergarten in HK and Shenzhen....also for some jobs links and further advice try looking me up on my ''new'' site..info-esl.com
I've never delt with ''fenny''...otherwise known as perlandis group...as such....
THOUGH...we say the proof is in the pudding and twice over the years I've contacted his office to ASK...does he have a job...can he supply info' re' a job he's offering...and on both occasions..he's suggested come here to shenzhen...to my office.. .and further questions are met with a wall of ''silence''
AS I SAY.....there is absolutely no need to pay agents to find you a job..or pay to join forums...etc...
I lived in shenzhen for two years...and ...if you like...I could put you in touch with someone...who can find you a job....in Shenzhen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in China [Only]... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: