ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NTE School in Slovakia- anyone know about this place?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fordcore

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: NTE School in Slovakia- anyone know about this place? Reply with quote

So, i accepted a summer position with this school about a month ago, and because of this, have also refused 3 other jobs.

However, now the place has seemingly evaporated... they won't return any of my emails or anything. I have no idea what is going on.

They were advertising for postions on a number of ESL websites a few months ago, so I'm sure there must be at least one other person who was in contact with them. Anyone know anything?
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: N.T.E. Language School Reply with quote

Hello Fordcore

They may have filled their quota now and used a temporary email address at summercampteachers@gmail.com which they may now have abandoned.

Try nte.english@post.sk Contact name: David Schofield

Tel: +421 55 685 7391

UJ
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: N.T.E. Reply with quote

I don't think there is anything sinister going on, as I had my contact in
Slovakia phone them and they are expecting you to call.

UJ
elarnam

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!! The director is a deplorable human being. He didn't pay me for two months for one reason or another, and then when he did pay me, he shorted me 300€!! The entire operation is unprofessional and unorganized. I am also not the only teacher he's ever knocked. Just this summer I know he did not pay two other teachers for their work!! So, if you like your money, you value your work, and you like your mental health, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! The director is nothing but a dirty Scouser!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: