ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Working in Kyrgyz Republic/Kyrgyzstan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunnyweasel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:04 am    Post subject: Working in Kyrgyz Republic/Kyrgyzstan Reply with quote

Hi all. I was wanting to hear from anyone who has or is working in Kyrgyz Republic AKA Kyrgyzstan. What is it really like there? (other than cold Laughing ) Is it a good place to live and work? Any advice you may have will be greatly appreciated. Look forward to hearing from you.
Lil Very Happy
Aaron

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Kyrgyzstan teaching Reply with quote

Hi!

I'm in the MATESOL program at MIIS. One of my colleagues is taking part in the Peace Corps option offered in the program, and has been placed in Kyrgyzstan. He was there during the recent turmoil, but I'm not sure of his status at the moment. At any rate, I'm sure he has plenty of advice and experiences to share. I'll get in touch with him and see if I can put you two in touch. Feel free to e-mail me directly.

Best,
Aaron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in the Baltic States, C. & E. Europe... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: