ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prospects for jobs in South...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL on the North American Continent . . .
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbalz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Prospects for jobs in South... Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm interesting in looking for some work in the South...preferably Florida, Georgia, or the Carolinas. Does anyone have any ideas on the ESL markets in these areas? Is it possible to get work if qualified? On a side note does anyone know what certifications, if any are required in these states to teach ESL?

- sbalz
Kelly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Memphis Reply with quote

The Memphis City Schools are in dire need of ESL teachers, but I don't know much about the job beyond that fact, sorry Smile!
akeed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Memphis is really desperate for teachers.

I kid...you not!
PittsburghPete

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Prospects for jobs in South... Reply with quote

sbalz wrote:
I'm interesting in looking for some work in the South...

hey there old saltybalz Razz

I think you might be in the wrong place. that new moderator done put up a legitimate job post for Arkansas for you over here:

http://www.esl-jobs-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=72

That south enough for you holmes? Wuz for president clinton apparently.

"You might be a redneck if you spent more money on your pickup truck than on your education." --Joe Foxworthy.
olyncage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:00 pm    Post subject: south koreea is very desperate for teachers too:) Reply with quote

South Korea is very desperate for teachers too:)
ParkEnglish

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Prospects for jobs in South Korea Reply with quote

Prospects for jobs in South Korea looks good in number as well as in the pay coupled with the benefits provided to the teachers.

You can probably get in touch with a recruitment agency who not only helps you in finding a right position but they also ensure that there is a smooth transition for the teachers to a completely new country.
loriwylie@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: ESL jobs in Florida Reply with quote

Yes, there are many jobs for ESL. If you have a bachelors degree, Miami Dade college is hiring. They pay 25 bucks an hour and that is for 30 hours per week but NO benefits. I love South Fla!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL on the North American Continent . . . All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: