ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My CV ...I would like to get to Moscow but....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Your ESL C.V....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike9998_nz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:46 am    Post subject: My CV ...I would like to get to Moscow but.... Reply with quote

I hear half of the ESL world want to go there but..here goes....
David Michael Vane
35 Seddon Road
Hamilton, 3204
(07) 847 8138
(021) 048 3286
Mike9998_nz@yahoo.com

­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Personal profile
A self motivated individual who is able to work autonomously or as part of an established team. You will find me hard working, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude. A dependable, reliable and trustworthy person with an excellent outlook and willingness to learn.

Key Skills

TESOL from Global TESOL College Qualification to Teach Adults and Children General English,Business English , Medical English and Tourism English. (2011)
Traffic Control Certificate (2010)
Pool Lifeguards Award New Zealand (2010)
Security Operations Certificate 2 (2006)
Supervisory skills for 1st level Managers (2000)
Experience in Retail work , especially under pressure (North Shore Toys and Dolls Hospital) and Grocery work (Coles Supermarkets)
Employment
Census Enumerator
Statistics New Zealand,District 157 2011.
Responsible for the delivery and collection of census forms , the explanation of the Census forms to dwellings in the Census area.This was done although the Census was prematurely cancelled due to the Canterbury Earthquake.
Traffic Controller
Various agencies within the Hamilton Area.2011
Traffic Controller at Road Works responsible for the safe working of traffic at Road Works sites under the supervision of an STMS .Also setting up the cones and signs and directing the traffic at those sites.
Traffic Controller
Quality Traffic Management, Perth, Australia. 2006-2008.
Responsible for controlling traffic flow and assisting motorists on there journey. Ensuring the correct equipment was available for specific jobs on worksites. Preparation work of laying out cones and signs for Road works. Ensuring company health and safety policies were carried out at all times.
Early shift – Shelf Filler
Coles Supermarkets, Geraldton, WA, Australia. 2006.
Duties included stock control and rotation of products following the company Health and Safety procedures. I supervised a team to allocate specific duties on designated aisles.
Temporary/Part time Taxi Driver
Associated Taxis, Geraldton, WA, Australia. 2006.
Responsibility for cash handling and accounting for the daily shift takings. Other duties included driving a company vehicle and navigating around the local area. Building rapport with clients and managing passengers needs through there journeys. Needed to know how to operate the company radio and dispatch system.
General laborer
Geraldton Meat Exporters, Geraldton, WA, Australia. 2005-2006.
Gained forklift license and experience of moving stock for effective dispatch and control. Worked on the butchery line and responsible for Health and safety and cleaning of all areas.
Locomotive Contractor
Westrail, Geraldton, WA, Australia. 2004-2005.
Here I was responsible for the operation of Trains, shunting duties and train documentation. I also had to use various computer applications.
Locomotive Engineer and Train control officer
New Zealand Rail, Auckland. 1976 -2000
During this period I worked and covered all aspects of locomotive operations, operations assistant and duties of a train control officer.
Highland Park Motors
Forecourt Attendant and General Duties person.
North Shore Toys and Dolls Hospital
Retail Assistant in the Christmas holidays.
Education and Training
Red Cross First Aid at Work Certificate
Pool Lifeguard Course
Basic Chemical Awareness Certificate
Traffic Controllers Certificate
Bachelor of Arts Degree majoring in Physical Education
Supervisory Skills for 1st level managers.
Occupational Safety and Health Degree
New Zealand Train Control Officers Examination
1st Grade Locomotive Engineers Examination
2nd Grade Locomotive Engineers Examination

Interests
Classic cars
Outdoor living - Camping
Skiing and Snow Boarding
Tramping
Exploring the coastal areas of New Zealand

References
Willingly provided on request

Xenia Brown
Facilitator
Global TESOL
xenia.brown@gmail.com

Bernie Henare
Team Leader
KiwiRail
Auckland
09 270 5575

Soren Low
Manager
KiwiRail
Wellington
04 4983000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Your ESL C.V.... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: