ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

C.E.I.P. BUENAVISTA 1 OVIEDO SPAIN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Western Europe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sc2466

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:03 am    Post subject: C.E.I.P. BUENAVISTA 1 OVIEDO SPAIN Reply with quote

Has anyone heard of:
C.E.I.P BUENAVISTA I Oviedo
C/ Alvaro Flórez Estrada Nº10 Oviedo 33006
Spain?
They were advertising on ESL Employment for a English teacher in Spain. I am trying to assess whether it is a scam or a legitimate school. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this "company" or the "schooL" it represents?
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: SCAM Reply with quote

Hello Sc2466

Welcome to the forum.

I am sorry but we have just discovered that the advertisement is a scam and therefore, will be deleted from our Jobs Board immediately.

It is a genuine school name, which the scammers have used in their advertisement but they have given us their own mobile phone number and email address, which are different to the genuine school telephone number and email address.

UJ
setodd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering what the scam was for this particular job post? Did they want money, personal information, etc? I had applied for a job posting for this school and was wondering if it is legitimate.
Mike9998_nz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: C.E.I.P. BUENAVISTA 1 OVIEDO SPAIN Reply with quote

sc2466 wrote:
Has anyone heard of:
C.E.I.P BUENAVISTA I Oviedo
C/ Alvaro Flórez Estrada Nº10 Oviedo 33006
Spain?
They were advertising on ESL Employment for a English teacher in Spain. I am trying to assess whether it is a scam or a legitimate school. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this "company" or the "schooL" it represents?

This scam is like the Caxton College aand British School scam , from Spain and Dubai respectively....the forementioned scams caught a number of ESLers too...good thing you are vigilant!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Western Europe All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: