ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hoping to find soon good job in china

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Your ESL C.V....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertvewe

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: hoping to find soon good job in china Reply with quote

Since a few months I am looking and trying to find a job in China. I have the great luck that I know a Chinese Lady and we wlll get married by the end of
this year.
My future wife and I decided, taking in consideration all aspects, that is better to start a new life in China, go live and work there.
This ofcourse brings the question = where and how to find a job.
I am from Belgium, 57. Divorced, planning to be married soon. Immediately available. So I am a little bit older and not a native english speaker, but I have the biggest motivations possible, and in the last 14 years English was my daily language because my ex-wife was Brazilian and we spoke English
with eachother.
I wonder if someone could assist me in finding a nice job in China. It can be teaching job but also more administrative.
Salary is not really important as long as it is enough to have a decent life. I know I will not become a rich person in China but that is not important, finding a job soon is most important so I can continue make my dreams become reality.
Hereunder I post also my CV. if interested I always can send a better version in MS Word format.
If you yourself see no possiblities I would appreciate if you could transfer my details to someone who might be interested, or maybe give names of people I can contact?
Thank you for your time.

PERSONAL DETAILS
Nationality: Belgian
Address VAN CORTBEEMDELEI 31
B - 2100 DEURNE (Antwerpen)
BELGIUM
Telephone +32479226356
E-mail robertvewe@yahoo.com

EDUCATION
1968 graduated commercial high school
1975 graduated evening classes accountancy
1977 graduated evening classes public library management
1991 graduated evening classes computer applications (Windows Word Excel Power-point - Access)
1994 graduated evening classes computer programming with Visual Basic and Web Design
LANGUAGE KNOWLEDGE
MOTHER LANGUAGE
 Dutch fluent
OTHER LANGUAGES
 French very good
 English very good
 German good
 Portuguese notions
 Chinese started studying myself
WORK EXPERIENCE
September 1968 August 1969 SIGNODE INTERNATIONAL
 Order management and stock administration
November 1970 June 1973 SASSE FORWARDING
 Administration and handling shipping documents
July 1973 December 1975 METALLURGIE HOBOKEN
 Warehouse and stock management shipping documents
January 1976 July 1976 HSA BANKING AND SAVINGS
 Department head for saving accounts and legal
 administration of heritages
August 1976 September 1983 RAAB KARCHER GERMANY
 responsible department international trading chemicals
April 1984 January 2005 SEALED AIR CRYOVAC BELGIUM
 responsible department sales administration customer service
 training colleagues computers / computer software / company products and activities
HOBBY
Very much interested in sculptures and statues
Play chess (still attempting to learn Chinese chess)
Photography
Not so sportive anymore but still like to make long walks - cycling
Reading, Going to cinema, theatre or concert
Computer at the moment trying to make a web-based data file about sculptures and statues in the city of Antwerp with pictures and biographies of the artist

RELATIVES
Mother - father
One sister and her family (husband and 3 sons)
3 sons two out of first marriage (33 and 31 years old)
One out of second marriage (11 years old)
SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
Although still try to participate in local activities, my social activities became almost zero due too demanding job activities and divorce problems
Before this time I was always very much involved in all kinds of local activities and local organizations
 1969 till 1972 grounded youth meeting and dancing center for young people between 18 and 25 years old
 1975 till 1981 participating and leading local celebrations and festivities in the quarter of the city
 1982 till 1985 founded local amateur news paper 16 pages and 10.000 copies every 4 weeks with local news of the city quarter responsible end-editor and manager
 1985 till 1991 founder of a local amateur theatre company about 60 members 4 plays per year general management and artistic leader

WORK SKILLS
Due too all previous jobs and hobbies I have a good knowledge of
 Ware house control and stock keeping
 General sales administration
 Reporting and presentations of results with computer
 Training and teaching colleagues in their new job and / or in how using the computer and software
 Guiding, running and organizing events
 Contacts with sales people, clients and suppliers
 Multi-lingual
 Computer skills
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> Your ESL C.V.... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: