ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Al Musanna: just don't do it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Africa & S.W. Asia [Middle East]...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aardvark

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Al Musanna: just don't do it Reply with quote

I had an interview with Al Musanna College in June. I was hired. They told me to wait for the acceptance letter. I waited, and waited.

I called TATI Oman and asked them what was wrong. They told me that I interviewed with them in Jan. 2013 and I did not get the job. Al Musanna decided to hold this against me, so they "unhired" me in Aug.

I am so screwed.....however, let this be a warning to other teachers....DO NOT apply for employment at Al Musanna Klown Kollege.....

check out the web link here: http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic.php?t=78213

I will now treat myself to a long-deserved teaching assignment in China.....au revoir!! 8)
aardvark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo, mods!!
Can you get rid of low-life spammers?
Mad
unionjack
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your wish is granted
UJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in Africa & S.W. Asia [Middle East]... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: