ESL Jobs - ESL, EFL, TEFL, TESOL Teaching Jobs
  • FREE Weekly ESL Jobs
  • ESL, EFL, TESL, TEFL -- Get weekly updates of the Hottest New Jobs direct to your inbox as well as easily apply to new openings!
  • Enter your Email:

ESL Jobs Forum
"Where New and Seasoned ESL Professionals Come Together To Network . . . Share. Listen. Learn."

FAQIndex    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

URGENT SCAM ALERT - This TEFL Scammer cheating hundreds NOW!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in China [Only]...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liza

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:34 pm    Post subject: URGENT SCAM ALERT - This TEFL Scammer cheating hundreds NOW! Reply with quote

This post has been moderated UJ

Warn your friends now, My BF just got arrested and will be deported because of these slick and sly as*holes. https://reddit.com/r/ChinaTeacherAlliance/comments/np6yaq/name_removed/ There is more about them in this month's CFTU newsletter and on the China Scam Patrol bulletin board.
Durango

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, you nailed it Liza. Today they are now on every TEFL blacklist (CTA, CFTU, China Scam Watch, r/ChinaScamCentral, r/TEFLscams and the Bulletin Board of China Scam Patrol. These guys are so bold they do not even try to be sneaky and discreet! But so long as people keep answering their fake ads, they will continue to screw people.

I answered one of their ads, just to hear their sales pitch and buy, they are pretty smooth and convincing. Hell they asked me to name my favorite 3 cities in China and then "coincidentally " told me (after running a fake computer search) they had 8 different jobs in those cities and 4 of them came with "free furnished apartments" and 20,000 monthly salaries! Faking my excitement, Kim then asked me "which would you prefer"? even before she asked me if I had a university degree!

When they call YOU try using your deep and heavy Russian accent and they will still offer you a "Great TEFL Teacher Job" in the city of YOUR choice!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESL Jobs Forum Forum Index -> ESL in China [Only]... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: